Caring for our Church Family
The church Care Ministry provides a variety of services to our church family. We want to reach out to provide these services, but we need your help to make it happen!
- Meals for recently hospitalized people
- Meals for families with new babies
- Transportation for medical treatment
- Cards and phone calls for encouragement and concern
- Dinners for families after funeral services
- Prayer chains
Contact Jane Garvin: 785-840-6997,
- Hospitalized people
- Long-term care facilities
- Waiting with families for surgery
When you know of a need, you can also contact the church office and they will make the appropriate referral.